We work with cyber police to take into custody people who misuse our services. We need your support and co-operation to stop the violation. You can alert us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take necessary action. Also, while reporting such complaints, please provide all evidence including any e-mail (Full header of the e-mail) you may have received.
Note: We will not disclose your identity to the miscreant
Some examples of violations:
- If a member sends you obscene or inappropriate e-mails.
- If you suspect a member's profile to be obscene or fraudulent.
- If a member is sending you harassing e-mails.
- If you suspect a member's photograph is not real.
- If you notice any other business/individual trying to solicit you with ads or other material.